Version 0.12.0 Bugs
Report bugs for version 0.12.0 here in a reply if it is not already listed in this first post.

Use this form to report a bug: Wrote:In-game username: .............
Explain the bug in detail: .............
Proof if applicable (Screenshot; Video, etc): .............

Confirmed bugs:

Low:
  • stone axe can not gather wood from trees -- FIXED IN 0.12.1
  • Canteens disappear upon consumption -- FIXED IN 0.12.1
  • Floating Loot at GV --FIXED IN CURRENT BUILD
Medium:
  • Zombies/deer are not spawning -- FIXED IN 0.12.1

High:

Critical:

Need confirmation/proof:
  • -

*Admins and moderators can edit this post, and add the error found, clearly with the corresponding proof.
There's still floating loot at the GV where some of the huts used to be (farthest to the west)
The inventory is acting strange. I picked up seeds and now they are gone. I had a tent and now it’s gone
Error 403 Forbidden
(11-04-2018, 07:14 PM)Snowballz Wrote: The inventory is acting strange.  I picked up seeds and now they are gone.  I had a tent and now it’s gone

Yeah, i joined to post this, but you arrived first.
And by "now it's gone" you mean you logged in and out? Or did it just disappear after a while?
In-game username: SradKiller
Explain the bug in detail: I left the US server and entered SA, then the message appeared.
Proof if applicable (Screenshot; Video, etc):
[Image: Sem-t-tulo.png]

I can send the log
(11-04-2018, 09:39 PM)chaozz Wrote: And by "now it's gone" you mean you logged in and out? Or did it just disappear after a while?

Yes they go in my inventory and when I log out and back in, they are gone

Ok apparently I don’t know how to reply to someone ?
I tested relogging with every item and the ones that disappear from inventory are: seeds (both types), canteens (clean, dirty and empty), tents and traps. Everything else seems to be ok

The only things I couldn't test were steaks, cloth, and stone axe because deer aren't spawning yet
still we can chop cliffs to obtain wood. Maybe leave this mechanism to obtain stones with the pickaxe, but make separate colliders for the trees to get wood only from them?