Upcoming Server Merge
In case you're not aware, the next update should be coming up soon. I'd prefer not to give a time estimate right now, but that's not what this post is about.

In the next update, there will be a server merge. This will combine the US1 and US2 servers into one US server, EU1 and EU2 into one server. The new max player count per server will be increased to 30 players, except the AS server will be dropped to 10 slots.

The purpose of this merge is so that players will be more concentrated while playing. We feel this will help players have a more fun time playing when there are more players in the server to play with and/or against.

To accompany this merge, the servers will be wiped. This is to simplify the process of the merge, and give all players a fresh start, and put them on a more equal footing while starting again.
Some questions:

1- Is this already confirmed?
2 - Will there be cleansing the inventory as well?
3 - Would it be possible to expand the server SA1? I say doing a merge with AS1, because I never see anyone online in it, giving space for where people actually play.
1) Yes, this is confirmed (I wouldn't have posted it otherwise Wink )

2) I'm not sure

3) Each server will have 30 player slots, that includes AS and SA. There aren't any plans to remove the AS server, or limit it's player cap at this time
(10-30-2018, 11:57 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: In case you're not aware, the next update should be coming up soon. I'd prefer not to give a time estimate right now, but that's not what this post is about.

In the next update, there will be a server merge. This will combine the US1 and US2 servers into one US server, and EU1 and EU2 into one server. The new max player count per server will be increased to 30 players.

The purpose of this merge is so that players will be more concentrated while playing. We feel this will help players have a more fun time playing when there are more players in the server to play with and/or against.

To accompany this merge, the servers will be wiped. This is to simplify the process of the merge, and give all players a fresh start, and put them on a more equal footing while starting again.

the bases of everyone will disappear?
Correct, all player bases and player build objects on the map will be removed
Hey that's a good thing ... I like that very much.
**CORRECTION**

I was incorrect about the AS situation. The AS server is most likely being removed.

The other servers (US, EU, and SA) are increasing their caps the 30 slots.
(10-31-2018, 10:19 AM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: **CORRECTION**

I was incorrect about the AS situation. The AS server is most likely being removed.

The other servers (US, EU, and SA) are increasing their caps the 30 slots.

Very good to know, I liked that.

Edited to one more question: Will server SA1 increasing its limit to 30 players also suffer a reboot?
I think it's only fair that all servers get a wipe.
I also think player inventory should be wiped as some players have more than one account and can load up each character with loot, there by giving them an unfair advantage over others.