Upcoming Server Merge
It's fair, they all restart from the beginning again, but there will be people who will not like it, but it's part of the process, it's something that will bring improvement, I particularly believe that this merge of servers will be very beneficial.
and players who play in "lan house" "cyber cafe"? ... can harm? ..
Is there any chance or possibility that the AS server could or will not get removed? I am asking because that's the only server I'm able to play on.
at least do not wipe inventory, so we do not waste time looking for ax and toolbox
z33s4n

We're currently discussing the fate of the AS server. We'll give an update when we figure out what will happen to it.
I hope at least the inventory will survive.
I can't say 100% for sure but i believe it will be a complete wipe. Bases and inventory including what is on any character. Starting over From scratch!!!
(10-31-2018, 05:52 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: z33s4n

We're currently discussing the fate of the AS server. We'll give an update when we figure out what will happen to it.

Alright, sure. It would be much appreciated if the AS1 server remains. I know there aren't many, but I think there are a few players who can only play on there. Thank you.
We will keep a 10 slot AS server.
date for next update?