[Accepted] KKKole ban appeal
Username: KKKole
Server: us1
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):  yea i think i use old ban ip when i log in, i didnt do anything
Admit to the offense? (yes and what/no): No
Other comments:
Thank you for your Appeal!

Currently, the admins are looking into it. Please give it less than 24 hours.

Thread Closed, Status changed into Pending
[Image: unknown.png]

You think it's a false ban, but i see multiple rule breaks like Abusive Language, harassing admins, failure to abide staff directions and most importantly evading bans multiple times,

Explain the proves and let us see your reaction/apology, and a decision will be taken,

Thread Opened
darkcoder these screenshots are more than 3 month old and on different account. KOLE already has ban for that but I was allowed to make new account and KKKole didn't break any rules. Also manhattan should get ban too then??????
Are you done breaking the rules, and are you sorry for the troubled you caused while breaking the rules?

Keep in mind, you are still the same player whether on a different account or not.
(09-29-2018, 09:04 PM)kjhgfd Wrote: KOLE already has ban for that but I was allowed to make new account and KKKole didn't break any rules. Also manhattan should get ban too then??????

Where did you read that you were allowed to make a new account? And Manhattan was unbanned after a successful appeal and apology => https://www.survius.com/forums/thread-2689.html
The admins have reviewed your appeal and came to the decision that the appeal was Successful!

You are unbanned from the game
Reason: Voted
However, failure to abide by the rules next time will directly get you banned.
Status changed to ACCEPTED

Please give us at least an hour to unban any and all accounts you may have.
If you have any further difficulties, or the account is still banned, please make a new thread about it so we can fix any issues.
There were two inappropriate names linked to your accounts which are still banned, both slurs and one of them targeting another player, so I suggest you don't try to use those again and clean up your language from now on.