The Wall Topic Continued from Family Matters
(08-27-2018, 05:51 PM)Toolmanxiii Wrote: I am sorry if we upset people with our wall. it was just something we wanted to try . Days of preparation . Days of chopping. 2 days to actually build it. I'm talking real days,not game days .And we let Players in when they come . we also call it a safe zone .  none of us has killed anyone in clem .(well 1 exception but he was a banned player ) The asking permission part is just a ruse lol . it keeps Pk's out .
As anyone that plays Knows I Help new players . I give or show where to find stuff in the game . Try and answer anything they ask or just give them some advice on how to survive . I'm on the game for hrs at a time in one form or the other . Come in peace go in peace . attack and die . we just give your loot to someone that needs it .
So I'm not sure how some can say it's bad for the game .

Toolmaxiii

Well said Toolman.  And thank you for your contribution to this community on helping new players out and getting them established.
All i can say is when i wanted a city I built one........6 times
(08-27-2018, 06:12 PM)Neegan Wrote: All i can say is when i wanted a city I built one........6 times

Yes you did and they were amazing.  You're a very good builder.
(08-27-2018, 04:33 PM)FatalKitten Wrote: That wall is really no different than what other players have tried to do with taking over towns.  

There's a gap along the road leading into clem for players to get into so it's not completely blocked off.

When the issue of players trying to take over towns was brought to Chaozz's attention before, the response given was, "if 5 players can't take out 1 person, then something is wrong, it's not illegal".  

Yesterday when i was on i noticed that if a player did in fact ask if they could come into clem, they were allowed to do so without repercussions. 

Now I'm not defending what has happened but I will say it's not illegal.

And next to the gap is a guard tower.... If there is someone on and in the tower then players must ask to pass... Enough said...

(08-27-2018, 05:51 PM)Toolmanxiii Wrote: I am sorry if we upset people with our wall. it was just something we wanted to try . Days of preparation . Days of chopping. 2 days to actually build it. I'm talking real days,not game days .And we let Players in when they come . we also call it a safe zone .  none of us has killed anyone in clem .(well 1 exception but he was a banned player ) The asking permission part is just a ruse lol . it keeps Pk's out .
As anyone that plays Knows I Help new players . I give or show where to find stuff in the game . Try and answer anything they ask or just give them some advice on how to survive . I'm on the game for hrs at a time in one form or the other . Come in peace go in peace . attack and die . we just give your loot to someone that needs it .

Toolmaxiii

As for you guys busting your butts to build it, you did an incredible job. I am truly impressed. And I love that you help new players. But as I recall you also harrassed the new player that everyone thought was me. I found out her name is miss_behavin. So if she should come on again, please let her be...
Quote:But as I recall you also harrassed the new player that everyone thought was me. I found out her name is miss_behavin. So if she should come on again, please let her be...

If someone feels harrased by any players they can always come to the forums and make a report against another player. That's why the admin team exists
(08-27-2018, 04:35 PM)Neegan Wrote: Whatever fatal

Just like ww said this is some of the reason we have 4 players on at a time. It's one thing to "lock" 1 person or clans base down but this is a different level.......

And as for the 5 player comment if there was that many on at a time you're right we could do something but guess what there isn't so now we all just deal with it right? Guess so......

Sorry Neegan but I have to disagree . we had more new players on yesterday Than I have seen on in a long time . All but 2 were "let in" and they only died because they came to kill us or those inside .Also they were not new players . Kole who was dodging a ban and HairyBlueBerry who just came to kill us . All others came and went as they pleased .
Besides  you started this lol we have been talking about it since the Arena build. The  : think we can ? How do we do it? Dam it's gonna take a lot of planks.Thankfully no one destroyed our stash of plank crates until after it was done .(Hairy I believe) It's amazing how many places you can hide crates in clem .
I copied the important parts of the other thread here so that the discussion can continue.

Please keep the discussion civil Smile
Look i have mad respect for you guys tool you know that i just think anyone having to ask for permission to go there is BS that's the same reason i did what i did to manulee in 2 different servers us2 and eu1 and you both helped me in eu1. because of that reason. i actually did what i did in eu1 for you guys because it's just wrong having to ask to go into anywhere in this game. And now here we are 6 or so months later and the same 2 guys who agreed it was wrong are doing the same exact thing? And yes it was brought up when we did the arena i admit that but we or I never did it and I wouldn't. That's all I'm saying bro. I want no bad blood with either of you you are both my friends and allies hell i don't even go on us1 much but just understand what I'm trying to say.
(08-27-2018, 07:01 PM)WhiteWolf Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 04:33 PM)FatalKitten Wrote: That wall is really no different than what other players have tried to do with taking over towns.  

There's a gap along the road leading into clem for players to get into so it's not completely blocked off.

When the issue of players trying to take over towns was brought to Chaozz's attention before, the response given was, "if 5 players can't take out 1 person, then something is wrong, it's not illegal".  

Yesterday when i was on i noticed that if a player did in fact ask if they could come into clem, they were allowed to do so without repercussions. 

Now I'm not defending what has happened but I will say it's not illegal.

And next to the gap is a guard tower.... If there is someone on and in the tower then players must ask to pass... Enough said...

Toolmaxiii

As for you guys busting your butts to build it, you did an incredible job. I am truly impressed. And I love that you help new players. But as I recall you also harrassed the new player that everyone thought was me. I found out her name is miss_behavin. So if she should come on again, please let her be...

Actually if you ask her She will tell you I never Harassed her , and know who she is ,we are friends on discord . I talk to her on game every day lol
As far as asking permission to enter . I made a joke when killing Kole when he went after Purity in clem so he died . We have never said ask permission from anyone . I took it as a joke when Purity asked lol .  We had no intention of hurting the game or the players . It was a challenge . something new to do . and something many others have tried . For me it was trying . 10Am Thursday morning I chopped wood untill I had to go to work at 3pm . Got home from work at 2am Friday and chopped and built until I crashed at 9pm Friday . was up at 4 am Saturday chopping again . Manni chopped and build when he was on as well .
I just never imagined so much negative feedback . So you tell us . do we keep it up or let it rot .
[/quote]
I'm no one to tell anyone what to do all i know is one of my greatest friends is gone because of this situation so i felt the need to voice my opinion and back her cause i do agree with her 100% like i said I'm on us2 so in all honesty it doesn't effect me other than pushing people away possibly.