Family Matters
I meant "if" we want to continue discussing about the wall, let's make a new thread
Also this is not a shot at the ones who built the wall kudos to you guys it's a monster project as a builder i respect what you all did. So plz don't take what i say the wrong way.
I am sorry if we upset people with our wall. it was just something we wanted to try . Days of preparation . Days of chopping. 2 days to actually build it. I'm talking real days,not game days .And we let Players in when they come . we also call it a safe zone . none of us has killed anyone in clem .(well 1 exception but he was a banned player ) The asking permission part is just a ruse lol . it keeps Pk's out .
As anyone that plays Knows I Help new players . I give or show where to find stuff in the game . Try and answer anything they ask or just give them some advice on how to survive . I'm on the game for hrs at a time in one form or the other . Come in peace go in peace . attack and die . we just give your loot to someone that needs it .
So I'm not sure how some can say it's bad for the game .

Toolmaxiii

(08-27-2018, 05:12 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: I meant "if" we want to continue discussing about the wall, let's make a new thread

Yes please :Mods of the Forum
(08-27-2018, 05:51 PM)Toolmanxiii Wrote: I am sorry if we upset people with our wall. it was just something we wanted to try . Days of preparation . Days of chopping. 2 days to actually build it. I'm talking real days,not game days .And we let Players in when they come . we also call it a safe zone .  none of us has killed anyone in clem .(well 1 exception but he was a banned player ) The asking permission part is just a ruse lol . it keeps Pk's out .
As anyone that plays Knows I Help new players . I give or show where to find stuff in the game . Try and answer anything they ask or just give them some advice on how to survive . I'm on the game for hrs at a time in one form or the other . Come in peace go in peace . attack and die . we just give your loot to someone that needs it .

Toolmaxiii

(08-27-2018, 05:12 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: I meant "if" we want to continue discussing about the wall, let's make a new thread

Well said Toolman.  And thank you for your contribution to this community on helping new players out and getting them established.
All i can say is when i wanted a city I built one........6 times
(08-27-2018, 06:12 PM)Neegan Wrote: All i can say is when i wanted a city I built one........6 times

Yes you did and they were amazing.  You're a very good builder.
(08-27-2018, 04:33 PM)FatalKitten Wrote: That wall is really no different than what other players have tried to do with taking over towns.  

There's a gap along the road leading into clem for players to get into so it's not completely blocked off.

When the issue of players trying to take over towns was brought to Chaozz's attention before, the response given was, "if 5 players can't take out 1 person, then something is wrong, it's not illegal".  

Yesterday when i was on i noticed that if a player did in fact ask if they could come into clem, they were allowed to do so without repercussions. 

Now I'm not defending what has happened but I will say it's not illegal.

And next to the gap is a guard tower.... If there is someone on and in the tower then players must ask to pass... Enough said...

(08-27-2018, 05:51 PM)Toolmanxiii Wrote: I am sorry if we upset people with our wall. it was just something we wanted to try . Days of preparation . Days of chopping. 2 days to actually build it. I'm talking real days,not game days .And we let Players in when they come . we also call it a safe zone .  none of us has killed anyone in clem .(well 1 exception but he was a banned player ) The asking permission part is just a ruse lol . it keeps Pk's out .

Toolmaxiii

As for you guys busting your butts to build it, you did an incredible job. I am truly impressed. And I love that you help new players. But as I recall you also harrassed the new player that everyone thought was me. I found out her name is miss_behavin. So if she should come on again, please let her be...
Quote:But as I recall you also harrassed the new player that everyone thought was me. I found out her name is miss_behavin. So if she should come on again, please let her be...

If someone feels harrased by any players they can always come to the forums and make a report against another player. That's why the admin team exists
Thread closed

If you want to discuss the wall, make a new thread about it.
Thread repoened. Any discussion may continue but move the wall thing as said