Game update
The project will not stop! Working on it in the spare hours I can find between my job! Thanks for donating!
(07-24-2018, 10:06 AM)chaozz Wrote: I agree too! +1

To be totally honest, I have struggled to keep myself motivated to work on the game. That is not because of this awesome community, but is 100% me.

I have not abandoned the project and have been slowly working on bug fixes. So please have patience. It *IS* coming.

I totally understand, it must be quite difficult to manage personal life and work outside with this project, I know you do not want to, but maybe if you could find some reliable person to help you in this project I think maybe it would be good, it's too overwhelmed for you alone, but if you find someone to help you, maybe you can ease your burden a bit more, anyway this is just a tip, regardless of your decision we will always be here.
I agree also +1. I've played a lot of survival games, games with very good graphics, games with very good games ... but none of them left me as addicted as "SURVIUS" ... a game that even with so many bugs leaves me every day with more desire to play ... and without saying that we make good friends in the game ... friend and enemies. I thank the "chaozz" for creating this work of art. I admit that I already tried to uninstall survius from my notebook but unfortunately I can not because I always remember that it has the "Manhatan" to kill. haha chaozz, do not ever give up on this project, you will still win a trophy for your work of art .... ass: jhunnyor o noobWink
Don't rush for a new update. Just stay calm with the progress that you are working on. Most of the game died because the devs rushing on a new update like Unturned XD
I'm so disappointed and worried about the game.
We really need an update ASAP. Something to revive the game and its community.
Moral is down, crashing alot and we're running low on players.
CHAOZZ HELP US, PLEASE!
(09-03-2018, 09:59 AM)Manhattan Wrote: I'm so disappointed and worried about the game.
We really need an update ASAP. Something to revive the game and its community.
Moral is down, crashing alot and we're running low on players.
CHAOZZ HELP US, PLEASE!

we need more than meme... hmm.... 
how about new trailer on youtube?

and please note that most of the ppl stuck on verifying their account because they so noob to validate it by themself ( they can't check their own spam lmfao )