HALLO PEOPLEZ!
So what's up peoples?! How're y'all doing?! Good? Bad? Sad? Mad? Cool? Hot? Corny? Horny? Express yourself and say something!  [Image: angry.png] 

Hey you! You're bored, right? Come here and say that you're bored and why! Better not be bored alone, you know?
And you! I know you're busy trying to save the world from WW3 but hey, we're a part of the world too! Say something!

And i see you, m@d@******! Don't act like i don't cause if you didn't get your @$$ back here and say something, i'm gonna hunt you down in all the servers in the game for not replying to my post!  [Image: angry.png] 

And you! What's up? O.o  [Image: angel.png]
What up!!!
(06-27-2018, 01:53 AM)Manhattan Wrote: So what's up peoples...

Hey Manhattan! You bored?
I'm sorry to hear that...I'm trying to take a break from the game after playing every day for 3 months, but I feel your pain. When your enjoyment of the game depends so heavily on other players (as it must for PvPers) and they've seemingly all gone away for the summer - it must drive you crazy!
I play solo, concentrating more on base building and crafting, but in the last month or so, have really been enjoying the various interactions I've had with all the Survius 'regulars' - you, being one of them.

I hope when I return (assuming I CAN tear myself away as planned) that all will be well again in Manhattan's world and you'll be chasing innumerable mortal enemies once again!
(06-27-2018, 01:53 AM)Manhattan Wrote: So what's up peoples?! How're y'all doing?! Good? Bad? Sad? Mad? Cool? Hot? Corny? Horny? Express yourself and say something!  [Image: angry.png] 

Hey you! You're bored, right? Come here and say that you're bored and why! Better not be bored alone, you know?
And you! I know you're busy trying to save the world from WW3 but hey, we're a part of the world too! Say something!

And i see you, m@d@******! Don't act like i don't cause if you didn't get your @$$ back here and say something, i'm gonna hunt you down in all the servers in the game for not replying to my post!  [Image: angry.png] 

Cry Cry  Cry  Cry Cry Cry
Are you looking for a friend shoulder to lean on and cry on ?
 I'm here
Oh my...Srad is offering his shoulder to cry on... Any takers? I am always close by watching and guiding new players when I can. I am always on an alt account so players will play the game instead of worry if I will ban them... Like I ban ALOT of players... HEHEHE
(06-27-2018, 02:48 PM)WhiteWolf Wrote: Oh my...Srad is offering his shoulder to cry on... Any takers? I am always close by watching and guiding new players when I can. I am always on an alt account so players will play the game instead of worry if I will ban them... Like I ban ALOT of players... HEHEHE

hahahahahaahhahahahaaa
Hey, i'm offering my shoulder to a sad friend Sad
Everyone is welcome on my shoulders, whenever they need.
My discord is always available to cry on my shoulders Smile

hahahahahahahahahahahaaha
(06-27-2018, 10:57 AM)zIpPeDy Wrote: Hey Manhattan! You bored?
I'm sorry to hear that...I'm trying to take a break from the game after playing every day for 3 months, but I feel your pain. When your enjoyment of the game depends so heavily on other players (as it must for PvPers) and they've seemingly all gone away for the summer - it must drive you crazy!
I play solo, concentrating more on base building and crafting, but in the last month or so, have really been enjoying the various interactions I've had with all the Survius 'regulars' - you, being one of them.

I hope when I return (assuming I CAN tear myself away as planned) that all will be well again in Manhattan's world and you'll be chasing innumerable mortal enemies once again!

It makes me sad that i won't be seeing you again in-game anytime soon but i feel you and won't blame you for taking a break from the game. I really hope to see more victims in game, it's what make my game complete but i believe in Survius and in Chaozz that he'll keep developing the game and promotes it when he gets the chance.

(06-27-2018, 01:04 PM)SradKiller Wrote: Cry Cry  Cry  Cry Cry Cry
 I'm here

*Leans on Srad's shoulder and cries* Aaaaaaaaahhh.. I can't find enough people to kill, buddy..  Cry Cry
*Raises his head and looks at Srad* Would you let me kill you?  Angel

(06-27-2018, 02:48 PM)WhiteWolf Wrote: Oh my...Srad is offering his shoulder to cry on... Any takers? I am always close by watching and guiding new players when I can. I am always on an alt account so players will play the game instead of worry if I will ban them... Like I ban ALOT of players... HEHEHE

Undercover admin watching.. You'll never know where the ban comes from Big Grin
(06-28-2018, 12:25 AM)Manhattan Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 10:57 AM)zIpPeDy Wrote: Hey Manhattan! You bored?

It makes me sad that i won't be seeing you again in-game anytime soon but i feel you and won't blame you for taking a break from the game. I really hope to see more victims in game, it's what make my game complete but i believe in Survius and in Chaozz that he'll keep developing the game and promotes it when he gets the chance.

(06-27-2018, 01:04 PM)SradKiller Wrote: Cry Cry  Cry  Cry Cry Cry
 I'm here

*Leans on Srad's shoulder and cries* Aaaaaaaaahhh.. I can't find enough people to kill, buddy..  Cry Cry
*Raises his head and looks at Srad* Would you let me kill you?  Angel

Undercover admin watching.. You'll never know where the ban comes from Big Grin

Hey!!!  I'm always here lol
(06-28-2018, 02:16 AM)Snowballz Wrote: Hey!!!  I'm always here lol

OFC you are! Big Grin Who else could run the show? Tongue Big Grin
Doesn't hurt to poke everyone every once and while, you know Wink ^^
I can't save the world from WW3 so ima gonna build base on moon.