Misfits Theme Song
Yeah I stood up for a friend even if she's too nice to do it herself, which makes the constant insults and trolling even more petty, and you call me a troll, butthurt and a douchebag just in this thread. This isn't the beginning of them targetted her, they've been doing it in the game for a long time. Like 2 days ago I watched this innocent Collecto guy get mad and insult her cause she told him to chill out after he called somebody's mother a prostitute (not the word he used).

Keep playing victim, or maybe just try to keep the insults outta your mouth for a while, see how that works for ya
It is my understanding that my clan mates and I had left you and Fatal and her clan alone. Why are you saying we are targeting her? And that we have been trolling and insulting her?Please show proof so I can get to the bottom of this.
(04-04-2018, 05:50 PM)SQLz Wrote: I re-edit what i said, like, it seems to me that to say that a song is good work, when in it there is a lack of respect towards an admin, is quite improper. Since i don't see much respect towards the staff.

Sqlz please... Your good at INSINUATING crap.... Calling me a racist and throwing disrespect to me the first day you became an admin is quit inadmirable.. Get your facts straight before saying anything and do your job properly..
(04-04-2018, 06:33 PM)CannibalHero Wrote: Yeah I stood up for a friend even if she's too nice to do it herself, which makes the constant insults and trolling even more petty, and you call me a troll, butthurt and a douchebag just in this thread. This isn't the beginning of them targetted her, they've been doing it in the game for a long time. Like 2 days ago I watched this innocent Collecto guy get mad and insult her cause she told him to chill out after he called somebody's mother a prostitute (not the word he used).

Keep playing victim, or maybe just try to keep the insults outta your mouth for a while, see how that works for ya

To all admins on this thread, This is the last time I will address CannibalHero on here because petty arguing is not what this forum is about but I am going to state just facts. Not an attack in any way and I want to respect what you have asked from us and participants. Facts of the matter at hand: 

1. I called CannibalHero a Troll for the behaviors he exhibited in his first comment. Insulting someones work just for the sake of trying to get a rise out of them IS TROLLING by definition. CannibalHero and I have no relationship in this game in any way so it was not done in jest, just for trolling purposes.
2. Saying that someone is "Butthurt" is not calling them a name, it is again pointing to behaviors displayed by the individual. 
3. I never called you a douchebag. Please be truthful when addressing me or anyone else on this forum.
4. Even Fatal will testify to the fact that her and I just got re-aquainted in game since I had taken a 6 month break so again, be truthful because saying "They've been doing it in the game for a long time." is a lie when you are insinuating that I am/have been doing it.
5. Again, please stop lying about me and the things I have done in game. If you want to bring evidence against me I welcome it. This is in reference to your accusation, "I watched this innocent Collecto guy get mad and insult her" - First, I don't get mad, It's a game. That would be a stupid thing to get mad about. Fatal warned me and called me out about making a joke. And I challenged her on the things that I have witnessed in other servers that I have not seen her address. She said something to the effect of, "If I saw it I would definitely address it." I honestly do not remember saying anything insulting to her at that point and dropped it. I made a joke to Manhattan after he joked with me about needing name recognition when I said my name badge had my name on it. I said, "I have to wear it for my job". I paused for comedic effect and then added, "I work in a whore house and by the way, Your mom says hello." Yes, my joke insinuated that Manhattans mom works in a whore house which implies she is a whore. I am 99% sure that Manhattans mother is not a whore, it is a classic "Yo Momma Joke". Here is the thing you fail to recognize: Manhattan and I ALSO have a relationship in game. We have helped each other AND killed each other. We have spoken quite often unlike you and I. 

The bottom line is this, you acted like a troll to try and insult me and the effort I made to make something fun for Survius. You got called out on trolling and now your trying to justify it by playing hero. Reality is that I am not a victim and I'm not playing one, we are all victims of you sticking your nose in other people's relationships trying to make up things that are untrue. If Fatal or Manhattan were truly upset by my actions I would hope they were mature enough to PM me and tell me. If I crossed the line with one of them I will make it right because that is what people in relationships do. You and I have no relationship and by your own actions I do not desire to ever have one. 

As far as I am concerned I have stated the facts and the matter is closed. If anyone else on this forum has an issue with me I will gladly interact with you either privately or publicly if that is your desire. To all the mods, sorry for the added drama, I know you don't get paid to referee recess in the kindergarten classroom(or get paid at all lol). Have a GREAT DAY!
Closing the thread. Enjoy the song, everyone.