Misfits Theme Song
(04-04-2018, 11:26 AM)SradKiller Wrote: I removed what I said .... reading the lyrics, I noticed that they are insults from a frustrated noob.

Srad, Sorry if the jab at Fatal was too much for you and changed your view on the entire song. I love the fact that Fatal gets the fact that it was all in fun and is mature enough to laugh at it and not take it seriously but other players feel that they must defend this poor little girl from the big bad Collector lol. Trust me, I've played with Fatal long enough to know she can take care of herself and doesn't need groupies to defend her. So much Butt Hurt on this thread.

(04-04-2018, 04:21 PM)FatalKitten Wrote: No no no....

This is for the Misfits and everyone out there in Survius Smile

Enjoy!

~Fatal~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlL5RcJWNPE

PLEASE do a parody of this for me!!! I gotta hear what you come up with. :Smile  BTW, I think it's funny that you know it's all in jest but your groupies can't figure it out. Kids these days...
(04-04-2018, 04:00 PM)Neegan Wrote: https://youtu.be/g00viskJPVM

Here maybe this is better for everyone!!

Better vocals, no insults and almost up to a kindergarten level this time. Definitely an improvement from your crew. Keep droppin them dope beats
(04-04-2018, 04:57 PM)CannibalHero Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 04:00 PM)Neegan Wrote: https://youtu.be/g00viskJPVM

Here maybe this is better for everyone!!

Better vocals, no insults and almost up to a kindergarten level this time. Definitely an improvement from your crew. Keep droppin them dope beats

You're just a douche bag you know it
Guys, keep the thread on topic.

Players are allowed to post they don't like the song, players are allowed to post they do like the song. Doesn't mean you all have to start name calling.
It's a song or that is supposed, but for me it seems disrespectful to mention an admin and buy with what you say. Since if we go to the case, several people should be there as well.
And it seems to me quite naive, that one manager laughs at another, when it's supposed to be an STAFF and must maintain a mutual respect. But ok, everyone with their ideology.
(04-04-2018, 05:28 PM)SQLz Wrote: It's a song or that is supposed, but for me it seems disrespectful to mention an admin and buy with what you say. Since if we go to the case, several people should be there as well.
And it seems to me quite naive, that one manager laughs at another, when it's supposed to be an STAFF and must maintain a mutual respect. But ok, everyone with their ideology.
If you look whitewolf was laughing at my teletubbie post not the song.
I re-edit what i said, like, it seems to me that to say that a song is good work, when in it there is a lack of respect towards an admin, is quite improper. Since i don't see much respect towards the staff.
It was done for fun.. No disrespect intended.
(04-04-2018, 05:50 PM)SQLz Wrote: I re-edit what i said, like, it seems to me that to say that a song is good work, when in it there is a lack of respect towards an admin, is quite improper. Since i don't see much respect towards the staff.

It wasn't aimed at the staff or even fatal it was simply a song and done in fun it just was blown out of proportion. And whitewolf wasn't the only admin that liked it just saying
(04-04-2018, 05:47 PM)SradKiller Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 04:41 PM)The Collector Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 11:26 AM)SradKiller Wrote: I removed what I said .... reading the lyrics, I noticed that they are insults from a frustrated noob.

Srad, Sorry if the jab at Fatal was too much for you and changed your view on the entire song. I love the fact that Fatal gets the fact that it was all in fun and is mature enough to laugh at it and not take it seriously but other players feel that they must defend this poor little girl from the big bad Collector lol. Trust me, I've played with Fatal long enough to know she can take care of herself and doesn't need groupies to defend her. So much Butt Hurt on this thread.

Collector... no man... i dont care with Fatal.... my english is poor, after I went to see the letter.... just because you insult several players....

a player like you, did not have to do something stupid like this (insult).
in begin of music... i was think a "Survius Fun Theme"
I understand and I am sorry that I do not speak your native tongue either but I do want to clear up that I do not insult numerous players. I only poke fun at Fatal. Her and I were in a clan together a long time ago and I feel comfortable with the fact that she can take a joke. I made this song to entertain my clan mates which are the people I mention in the song and they said they wanted to post it to the forums. I said ok knowing that people like Cannibal would troll me and insult it. I know you are not trolling and I respect your opinion, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I wasn't attacking a bunch of people.