New forum page
Is it anyone else or is it just me that finds this new forum page hard to navigate with the big bulky pictures?
I understand change is great, but I just seem to have trouble finding what I am looking for now Sad
Nah, you're not the only one finding it clunky
It will be solved soon, sorry for this error
(03-16-2018, 05:40 PM)Hubba Wrote: Is it anyone else or is it just me that finds this new forum page hard to navigate with the big bulky pictures?
I understand change is great, but I just seem to have trouble finding what I am looking for now Sad

Yeah. Sad
I fix this problem in the next forum theme update, i'll try to fix more problems today and upload the new versión today at night

If you have more problems report it and please give me a screenshot to know wich is the problem
@SQLz, the new subforum pictures of the new theme are also now used on the old theme. So it's just temporary until you get the new theme up and running.
In the next version, the problems that have been resolved, for example:

Images out of frame
Little visibility of the letters
The images were reedited so they are well framed
Added a version for mobile phones, tablets and other types of resolutions, which will allow you to navigate well.
And other improvements more
The new forum looks sooo nice, I love the color scheme and lay out, will take some getting used to but all in all AWESOME JOB!
SQLz is working hard and updating it daily. It's pretty freaking awesome.
I think it looks great also. Good job