Has anyone seen players on AS1.. like.. ever?
At one point I received the request to open up a server for the Asian region. So I setup AS1 (Asia #1). 

But honestly, for as long as I can remember, the player count on that server is always 0/15.

Has anyone ever seen players on that server? Perhaps I am just online on the wrong times.
DarCoder and Imouto. maybe a few more. but not recently.
I'm on quite a bit and the most I've saw was 2 but it's normally pretty empty
I always ask myself that.
Always 0 player
I used to get on with imouto but since she's gone, i havent and looks like no one havent Tongue.
Killa and I visited once, The entire place was empty until we got close to Clem. We both heard music and realized the zombies had built a dance club since no one was around. We tried to get in but they spotted our fake Z.I.D.'s and ran us out of town.
(03-19-2018, 09:06 PM)BigMoses Wrote: Killa and I visited once, The entire place was empty until we got close to Clem. We both heard music and realized the zombies had built a dance club since no one was around. We tried to get in but they spotted our fake Z.I.D.'s and ran us out of town.

I **KNEW** it! You know, I've been getting complaints from the server company for weeks now, about noise. I figured it were the deer. Turns out it were the Zs.. Sad
Uh oh, shouldn't have left the boombox there, I thought some players stole it, but now i know it's the zombies
Never
How was such comedy gold lost amongst our threads