First alpha release is nearing
The very first alpha release is nearing publication. I'm currently working on surrender mode. As soon as a first version of that works, I will work on polishing the island a bit more so it has valid spawn points for loot, zombies and players, and enough areas to explore.

I will however not focus too much on modeling the entire island, as the purpose of the alpha is primarily to test the gameplay. Development on the island itself will continue during this alpha test.

A script to create an account and setup your player is almost done. As soon as that's done I'll post it here.
"But when it's coming??"

SOON ™
[align=center][color=#3366ff][font=Times New Roman][i]For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.[/i][/font][/color][/align]
I can not be more specific than Q1. So it will be released before the end of March. Hopefully sooner! Smile
I am so excited and looking forward very much. I have been following your project is already quite a while and I must say I like it better by post to post.
(02-21-2015, 11:06 AM)Flo Wrote: I am so excited and looking forward very much. I have been following your project is already quite a while and I must say I like it better by post to post.

Thanks Flo. I'm also excited to see how this forum can increase the interaction between me and potential players like yourself.
I'll help where I can. If you need a German translation, I am happy to help. My translation from English to German is better than from German to English xD.
Sounds good Smile cant wait to play!
(02-26-2015, 02:49 AM)indiemind Wrote: Sounds good Smile cant wait to play!

Hee indiemind, thanks. I can't wait either.

Today I added something new, and I'll share that in an update on this forum asap.