I'm the Chief of SRTFSR...
Survius Rangers Task Force
Search & Rescue (SRTFSR)

Big Grin

Is the search for and provision of aid to people who are in imminent danger or death. The general field of search and rescue includes many specialty sub-fields, typically determined by the type of terrain the search is conducted over. These include mountain rescue; ground search and rescue, food, water and first aid provision; urban search and rescue in town, farms, bridges, crashed planes, etc.; combat search and rescue on the warzone (Clemenster Tongue ) and against zombies hordes.

If you are in danger, only ask for help. We will send you a Rescue Team (me  Tongue) to help you.

(watch the antenna on the mountains in the logo, i have my base near  Big Grin )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thumbs Up 
This is gold lol, a really good idea to rol play in survius, we need more of this !
Interested to see where this leads.  If you're taking applications, I bet @Whitewolf would apply.
You know me too well kc... LOL I also do pretty much the same thing . I will build a storage base and stock it with the items new players need to get started. Kind of like a starter kit. Which includes 1 axe, 1 machete , 2 clean water canteens , 1 box of matches , 2 steaks , 1 gun and clip, 1 crossbow and 1 arrow.... And if they need meds I will provide them.

So sign me up...I am all in... Smile
Of course, it's an honor for me!!  Big Grin

From now on you are my Deputy Chief!!

Only repeat yourself this:

Law Enforcement Oath of Honor

"On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character or the public trust.
I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution, my community, and the agency I serve."

Welcome!!  Big Grin
that made me laugh xD
me too, funny stuff..
Done and Done... Smile
Can I be a part of this Angel
If you mean to be a member of SRTFSR, yes of course!!  Big Grin

Just do the same as I asked to WhiteWolf and that's it! 
You are already a member of the team, you will be a Ranger Commander!  Tongue

Then welcome, and fulfill your duty, Ranger FlamingGenius!!  Cool 

XD