Build 0.4.16 - Spawn at your house!
that needs fixing, but it's nothing game breaking Smile
(03-23-2016, 02:45 PM)chaozz Wrote: that needs fixing, but it's nothing game breaking Smile

Haha yeah, actually it's helpful xD Anyawy, i want to tell you about the safe that my banned character built, it already passed 5 days but the safe is still there, even someone has destroyed my foundation of the house and those box and safe are in the air intact xD
what was the name of your banned character?
(03-24-2016, 11:11 AM)chaozz Wrote: what was the name of your banned character?

the same as in the forums, InDeed
Hello InDeed! Long time no see Smile

The Mac version of the upgrade doesnt work. Error 2 - Unable to expand, no such file.
I uploaded a fixed version now. Please try again.
thanks, it worked. awesome job!
how the hell can someone kiil a deer to skin it? shot it like 4 times, nothing!
(04-01-2016, 01:18 AM)tarabostes Wrote: how the hell can someone kiil a deer to skin it? shot it like 4 times, nothing!

Haha, hey man. I just got a key for another game to test, that's why i am not much online those days on Survius. Btw killing deer is tricky, their hit box is the head and body but u have to shot them infront, never shot a deer a side, they automatically turn infront of you and you will 100% miss. So pick the angle infront of their head and shot
Deer are a bit bugged right now, but I did increase their hitboxes a bit. Everything except the head should be shootable right now. I'll fix them in the next update.