Had fun! Logging off! :)
(10-09-2017, 04:17 AM)Qrlyyy Wrote: Young mods - that play the game where there are not too many players, that have friends who are caught behaving badly will not punish them - young people are easliy pressurised, and would not want to lose friends especially those they play with in a small hermetic community.

I agree with you to some extent.

However, we are in a position like this, it is because we are qualified for such (Maturity, responsibility and efficiency

If you have any complaints about moderators, please go to @Chaozz. Well, as for the criticisms, if they are constructive, we can humbly acknowledge our mistakes and improve them if necessary.

(10-09-2017, 04:17 AM)Qrlyyy Wrote: Well, proving that there is something fishy in player connections is imporant to me Smile

As stated by Mohenjo, what is provided in the rules for the punishment of the unknown System would be a warning and then more serveras punishments.
it's a pitty that your farewell post has more replies than your suggestions thread. you showed some really good ideas and enthusiasm, but you just stayed here for one week and decided to delete all your posts.

you certainly have not realised what's the pace of this community. we are all volunteering here: the developer, the mods and the players; we all do what we can in our free time, and everyone has (or i recommend them so) a life out of here. nothing will happen as fast as you want if you make Survius your life, so you might be right leaving and investing your precious time in another community. mine is out the door, not in a screen.

i did find your 9 suggestions interesting and wanted to read them thoroughly and reply to all of them, as i thought they diserved. but i did have smth better to do on a Sunday and you decided to delete all of it and hide it to the public. that is a bit childish.. something you also complain about... but anyway, i'll let you know mods can still read your editions and see the deleted posts, so yeah, you've been completely right all the time and until you change your mentality towards this community, you'll be losing your time.

anyway, best of luck, and thanks for contributing while here. hopefully you'll bring some more in the future
(10-09-2017, 10:03 PM)roman_hg Wrote: it's a pitty that your farewell post has more replies than your suggestions thread. you showed some really good ideas and enthusiasm, but you just stayed here for one week and decided to delete all your posts.

you certainly have not realised what's the pace of this community. we are all volunteering here: the developer, the mods and the players; we all do what we can in our free time, and everyone has (or i recommend them so) a life out of here. nothing will happen as fast as you want if you make Survius your life, so you might be right leaving and investing your precious time in another community. mine is out the door, not in a screen.

i did find your 9 suggestions interesting and wanted to read them thoroughly and reply to all of them, as i thought they diserved. but i did have smth better to do on a Sunday and you decided to delete all of it and hide it to the public. that is a bit childish.. something you also complain about... but anyway, i'll let you know mods can still read your editions and see the deleted posts, so yeah, you've been completely right all the time and until you change your mentality towards this community, you'll be losing your time.

anyway, best of luck, and thanks for contributing while here. hopefully you'll bring some more in the future

Well, I initially thought we had finished all and any topics regarding my stay here and did not want to post more... but here goes, since there is yet another response.

After reading your take on this forum, and your moaning that it is your free time that you use here, perhaps your status should be changed from Super Moderator to Moderator.
Do you think I got paid for the ~10 longs posts I posted here regarding my game suggestions? Of course not.
Dont be silly I know everyone here participates in their own free time. What is more, I wanted to contribute in terms of modeling and texturing a model without any charge both financially and in terms of credits.
A trait of my personality simply dictates if I do something, I do something 110%. That is why suggestions and testing were so condensed, intense and full.

If mods can read edited posts, you can always either bring back the posts yourselves for the community, or read them and try and implement something from my ideas.

Let me again say, that I am into game dev, which is why I took 7 days to test out the game in different ways (as I said, trying to brake the game without hacks IS the BEST way to test out a game, to make it better). 
I had posted a lot of suggestions, which would immensly improve the game, how much I even dont think you recognise (you could always read my deleted posts again, no worries).

Regarding deletion of my posts, nope that was not childish, I disagree. That was only me showing you that I do not with to waste my time in a community where 70% of players are toxic children, some of which some are posing as old people (lol, just to win arguments - but that is what children do), and people that are so tied together that they cant see certain things objectively, like certain peoples behaviour. 
Some players needs mods on their tails, like parents that reprement their own children.

I will repeat myself, that I am sure 100% that SOME mods (not all) here are taking sides with people that are toxic, because they are playing with them together in game, and with a small community people tend to friend themselves to such extremes, they simply cover their backs no matter what.

There were 10 (or 11 - depends how you look at it) suggestions, not 9, so Im not sure how carefully you had read them, perhaps you missed the 2 last ones that I had posted.

If you indeed read my suggestions, you know how much time exactly I put to test out the game, and how meticulously I had noted and described game problems.
Shame, because I am 100% sure that the game Dev did not read that post at all - at least half of the suggestions he would agree with, or at least consider. 
Anyway, since you still can read the posts, you could always show the dev these suggestions, if you do want the game to be changed for the better.

As the game is now, it is simply broken. How people are building houses, in a normal game would be treated as taking advantage of a glitch - but I already had posted that in my suggestions, which are long gone, because I do not waste time on people in the community that arent worth my time (some people that I had came across in game - simply not worth it).

To be fair, not all mods are involved, but there are some that do not deserve to hold that status, and their position should be evaluated.

What is more, people posting new threads with suggestions as if they havent read my suggestions is just silly.

To sum it up, this game as it is now, is just a safe space for people to sit comfortably in game and waste time (people that build build build). Its the way I see it, but game has so much potential- what is more it has a cool indie vibe which is awesome.
At this moment I do feel like I was wasting time in game trying to find people, but it was all in my posts/thread so I am sure you know already if you had read it.

As a final note, you can thank certain player for my post deletion. Viewing it as me being childish, actually shifts the core problem - toxic people in game community - towards a problem that does not really exist.
However, if you can indeed read them, why make the fuss that I had deleted the thread? Just revive it, no worries.
Wow, just wow.....
(10-09-2017, 10:55 PM)kczak Wrote: Wow, just wow.....

Yes, but no worries this is my last post man... I am long gone. Cya.

Please delete my profile on this forum, thanks.
it was your choice to delete it, and it was your choice to feel like you feel. i cannot change that and surely it will stay like that. i think you're right in your view of the game, and as I was saying it's a pitty that you leave. but this takes us nowhere, so good night. i have nothing else to add.
Well, after reading that post... Screw your "holier than thou" attitude. Some of your suggestions were good, some I didn't like, some have been shot down before, and some are just impossible.

Last I saw your post had 9 suggestions in the first post. Getting nit picky won't help your case.

Sure us mods make friends in the game, that's our choice. If we are the subject of a complain or a friend is, then we step back and let other mods handle it. Apparently, that's one thing you can't understand. At all.

Don't get me wrong, I hate seeing players leave; whether the cause is boredom or frustration, it's never something us mods cheer about (doesn't matter if we personally like the player or not). But when you go about saying that you're a game dev and know precisely how to fix this game when you've been here a week... It seems outlandish since it's chaozz's game, and he takes it where he wants. You should know that there are other game devs around the forums, some on the mod team, so you're not the only one with ideas.

Anyways, farewell, enjoy the next game and community more.
(10-09-2017, 11:07 PM)roman_hg Wrote: it was your choice to delete it, and it was your choice to feel like you feel. i cannot change that and surely it will stay like that. i think you're right in your view of the game, and as I was saying it's a pitty that you leave. but this takes us nowhere, so good night. i have nothing else to add.

Oh and one last post.... really...

You are one of the people here that contributed to me leaving...

I had written a thread with 10/11 long posts (including changing sounds, as they were to lound) - I have seen you read it, listed at the bottom of the page as one of the people viewing my thread. You did not respond to it, fine, no problem...but...

Couple hours later, another user posts two sentences regarding sound changes (as they are too loud - and that post is with no details as to what needs to be changed!), and you almost immidietaly reply to his thread - as if you did not read my thread! And you are a SUPER MODERATOR?!

I really cant take you seriously, and perhaps the fact that you had responded that it is a shame that I am leaving, has something to do with your guilt?

And yes, I did have a spare moment and I did check every couple of minutes who is reading  my long thread.. and guess what.. you were there some time.

So, I deem you to be one of the people that had been "butt hurt" that I had reported a toxic child to the mods/forum (Uknown_Systems) for inapropriate behaviour, and did not retain mod neutrality.
//req close//. OP has stated several times he's done.
Thread closed