[Ban Appeal] SkyHoLLeZ
In-Game Name: SkyHoLLeZ

Reason of ban: Unknown

Banned by who?: System ant-cheat (Not Sure)

If you were banned for cheating - do you admit that you cheated?: I did not cheat

Additional info: I was playing normally, only one thing was not normal, my ping was high, several times he walked for a while and suddenly came back. The only possible reason is this, if not for this, I do not know why I was banished, and I'm here to find out.
Banned by system for speedhack
System detected Cheat Engine Speed hack (as flaming genius) said.

You know, computers dont do stuff out of what its ordered to do... so ping got nothing to do with it :3
Honesty gets you the furthest honestly. We believe in 2nd chances.
My account is new, I do not have any assets, I would not have to lie, if I used cheat, I would just create another account, I assure you that cheat enginer I did not use on the server, i actually have it in my computer. About ping just gave a hint of what could be, since I took several kick because of high ping, check the log.
(08-30-2017, 05:59 PM)Skyhollez Wrote: My account is new, I do not have any assets, I would not have to lie, if I used cheat, I would just create another account, I assure you that cheat enginer I did not use on the server, i actually have it in my computer. About ping just gave a hint of what could be, since I took several kick because of high ping, check the log.

I've seen a lot of players get kicked for high ping, but I've seen very few get banned. Saying "if I used cheat, I would just create another account" is something that makes us think you tried that already and found out it's not that easy in this game.
Well, I was at the very moment when this guy was banned, and I say with 90% certainty that he did try to use cheat, since he had died twice for a friend of mine, after that he spent a time of approximately 15 to 20 Minutes to return, and when he returned, after a short period we saw him being banned.

So it seems to me that after he has failed to kill my friend he has resorted to these fraudulent methods. I'm surprised he comes here to say that he's innocent because he knows very well what he did.
(08-30-2017, 09:16 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: I've seen a lot of players get kicked for high ping, but I've seen very few get banned. Saying "if I used cheat, I would just create another account" is something that makes us think you tried that already and found out it's not that easy in this game.

It simply does not have logic in your thinking, because if I were to test, I would test in a fake count or, as soon as I banned, it I would restart my moldem and create another account as it would have done only for testing.

(08-30-2017, 09:33 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Well, I was at the very moment when this guy was banned, and I say with 90% certainty that he did try to use cheat, since he had died twice for a friend of mine, after that he spent a time of approximately 15 to 20 Minutes to return, and when he returned, after a short period we saw him being banned.

So it seems to me that after he has failed to kill my friend he has resorted to these fraudulent methods. I'm surprised he comes here to say that he's innocent because he knows very well what he did.

First, this post is intended for administrators and managers, and it is not for ordinary users to be throbbing. But it's alright. But although i do not need to pay attention to your comment I will respond. I died yes for an player, but irrelevant whether it is your friend or not, The same offered me to return my items and I said I did not need to, that I do not mind doing my looting, and about the information I have relogged, the server has a system that needs to relog when it dies.

(08-30-2017, 04:34 PM)chaozz Wrote: Honesty gets you the furthest honestly. We believe in 2nd chances.

Okay, you want me to assume something that I did not really use on your server, I assume, and I guarantee that I will not use again what I NOT have used once, but anyway, my word I give you and I guarantee that I do not need to use.
After reading everything that is said here I am 100% sure you cheated, but you're unwilling to admit it. You're not getting an unban. Thread closed.