Poll: What do you think
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cool
100.00%
15 100.00%
Lame
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dedicated Servers
Yes... but not everyone are so lucky or interested in groups. And in the game there is no much space to trip. I mean the place is quite big yes, but when it comes to bases... one can reach anyone's base in a quite fast time; it takes 24 hours in game to run from one corner to the other of the map, its more like you are trapped with them and they quick can know your location; privs would expand that aswell.

About discord, you can compare it with using handies or phones, a comunication tool.
You can use voice chat, and verbally talk with clan members on discord, that's why it's so useful (plus you can make a clan discord server to keep thing secret).
(11-30-2018, 04:32 AM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: You can use voice chat, and verbally talk with clan members on discord, that's why it's so useful (plus you can make a clan discord server to keep thing secret).

Like I previously mentioned... it would be more like a Handy, cellphone or comunication device, not like already moving to a different area. You can not do that through discord.
Sure you can, mute the other person

As a side note, there was talk awhile back about having voice coms in game based on distance between players, but it's not viable right now.
You can mute them yes... but then can still physicaly interact with you. i am more focused on the second one... the land get more and more small as new players arive, without counting the alt ones... it would provide a solution to 'run' to lands far away, maybe taking a boat or anything.
The game is not stable enough for what you want. So discord is the only option right now... Sorry we can't make this happen for you and the others that want it. Maybe in the future when the game isn't so buggy.
Okis, understood and thanks anyways, it was just an alternative to my other post about pvp forced/optional