0.4.0 is out!
This is the discussion thread for 0.4.0 is out!. Post away!
When i tryn to start a instalation for Windows o.sistem it says me that that is unrecodnized app, can u fix instalation please ???
0.4.0 is down for the time being. I am working hard to get 0.4.1 out. Sorry Sad
(02-28-2016, 01:55 AM)chaozz Wrote: 0.4.0 is down for the time being. I am working hard to get 0.4.1 out. Sorry Sad

Did you get my pm? sorry if your busy by the way you could read it later.
Never mind, wish u all luck mate u doing grate job, it will be awsume game if u made a in-shop game for items and some cure and infection like in DeadZ Big Grin and when full version will be up for playing ?
I don't understand this desire for a shop of any kind for any reason. lol
[ The Survius Hermit ]
It's up again.
awsome work with matches and camp fire, but why texture disapear when u relog ? items that i drop on the ground for example, the Soda, Cold Bear, Gun, everything stays on the ground, but the campfire, and other textures disapear. Do i need to have a Gate near campfire to get bounded campfire? Or it will disapear allways ?
And how we get the Metal parts for Safe? Does safe will be bound ?

(02-28-2016, 05:14 AM)Teppo Wrote: I don't understand this desire for a shop of any kind for any reason. lol

Teppo, i mean in-game shop like to buy some Gun powder and craft bullets, or to buy some Bullets, or Armor, Sun glasses and things thats hard to find, and market place with safe zone, without PVP for example Smile Cool Angel
Again.... I believe such a thing will detract from the game's intent, so I don't understand why anyone would want a shop. Gun powder can be made from three simple common ingredients: charcoal (from ashes), sulphur (on matches), and saltpeter (from fertilizers). These things could be easily found even on Survius. Armor could be made from scrap metal now available in drops. These same bits of metal can be formed into bullet casings. Simple colored glass can be used to make sunglasses.

And wouldn't finding, gathering and utilizing these resources be more fun than just exchanging some stuff you found for them with someone who mysteriously sits in the middle of a zombie infested island for no apparent reason than to pull bullets and armor out of his ass to trade with you?
[ The Survius Hermit ]
Just an idea but can you program the zombie ai to act different depending to the zombie type ? Eg police zombies are faster and the zombie man be slower but follow range be doubled or something .Right atm it very easy to deal with them this might changed up the game play abit to make it abit more fun