Version 0.8.4 Bugs
This is the new bug reporting thread for version 0.8.4. Please only report bugs and respond to bugs in this topic. Offtopic chat is moderated here.

Please note when something is labeled "fixed" it means it will be fixed in the next version

Submit Bug Reports here

[Image: res.php]
I do not know exactly if this is a bug but I will report it here.

When you die or the internet falls, you go back to the default character of the game (is it to be the same or is it a bug?), The problem is that when this happens you get the default character on all other servers when it happens you need to change the character at all times.
It is a bug. Added to list
Ths sun can still be seen at night, it doesnt set, yet it is still dark, SA server.
(06-21-2017, 07:27 AM)BlackPaladin Wrote: Ths sun can still be seen at night, it doesnt set, yet it is still dark, SA server.

that happens very rarely. not going to bother with that right now. time / sun rotation syncing is something that does need attention at some point for sure.
As SerialKiller said, my game crashed and character got reset, but I ALSO lost all my gear that was in my backpack.
Not having airdrop every day as it happened before, to be honest I have not seen any planes since the update
(06-22-2017, 05:14 AM)emerit Wrote: Not having airdrop every day as it happened before, to be honest I have not seen any planes since the update

Need more clarification, cuz i collected 2 airdrops yesterday, AS servers

(06-22-2017, 12:56 AM)DukaDuka Wrote: As SerialKiller said, my game crashed and character got reset, but I ALSO lost all my gear that was in my backpack.

Not a bug, what happened was you lost your connection to the server, Connection lost is counted as death. So you lost your items
A high priority bug:

When Player B dies from zombie, after respawning and returning to death zone, he cant see his items. But Player A (another player) can see them. If player A picks them up and drops them again, then Player B can see them again

[Image: bug.jpg]

P,S tested only with zombies, need more testing report any info you find regarding this bug
The cycle of the day is wrong, the sun is appearing at night, we do not have airdrop and animal spawn on server SA1