Build your own house!
This is the discussion thread for Build your own house!. Post away!
Love Big Grin so beds in the house ? Smile)))
Nice looks great love the idea of a safe thou feels you should only be able to have one . Looking forward to seeing this ingame. Just asking why 7walls and one gate ?
will zombies agro you when in this ? will zombie hit count to you over all hit number ? will you b able to repair it ? will their be plans to be able to make a cooker rather than having a campfire inside? i can see the point for against having a cooker but ive just been thinking of expanding the crafting abit maybe being able to dig up stones or loot parts of ingame items to make new working items ag cooker. you could have radom berrys to loot from a few bushes maybe for crafting or something
Love the whole "I just hammered boards together until it looked like a box" look.

I'm not even being sarcastic here.

A pot-belly stove with and some other functional and decorative items would be great.

(02-25-2016, 05:23 PM)kirsin Wrote: Nice looks great love the idea of a safe thou feels you should only be able to have one . Looking forward to seeing this ingame. Just asking why 7walls and one gate ?

That's the minimum to complete the outer walls of the house.
[ The Survius Hermit ]
Yesterday I added the functionality to snap foundations together. So you can create bigger structures. Pretty cool Smile

Stoves are on my wish list. Smile
tempo i get thats the min of walls was just wonder why its 7 rather than 4 thats all
Because the foundation is 6x6 meters, and walls are 3 meters wide. so for each side you need 2 walls.

4 sides of the foundation x 2 walls = 8

But you need one wall with a door in it, so 7 walls and 1 gate. Smile

PS: If you connect foundations together, you need much more!
ah right that make sense also you answered my next question as well about if you could make bigger ones. last thing will these house be someones or can anyone finish off you house if all you have is the stage 1 or 2? could ppl just steal your hard work at the last moment ? when finshed can you lock out others ? or will it only be used to lock out zombies?
foundations are not bound to a player. if you don't finish it, another player can. but once you fit a door in, they can not enter that door, because a door IS bound to a player.

unless if they use force (hit it with an axe for 200 times). then they can take a wall or gate down and put in their own. but then again, so can you.