Banned
Thumbs Down 
My account was banned, I was cutting wood, I had a problem with the connection, and when I tried to go back. . . My account was banned.

My Nick is SummonerNerds, please check the error.

Thank you very much in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

were you speed hacking? keep it real bro... u can tell me, i wont tell anyone... but the ANTI cheat detected you did something wrong..... were u trying to chop wood faster than the game wants you to?

im curious what the threshhold is for detecting a speed chopper, does it go by chops detected? or certain ticks from the game itself?
I kinda lol at this guy tryin to go smart, talking nonsense shit about any matter, specially rules related things. Had to say it.
(05-09-2017, 07:16 PM)Wrecktem_Recker Wrote: were you speed hacking? keep it real bro... u can tell me, i wont tell anyone... but the ANTI cheat detected you did something wrong..... were u trying to chop wood faster than the game wants you to?

im curious what the threshhold is for detecting a speed chopper, does it go by chops detected? or certain ticks from the game itself?

Not even! I was playing normally, I even started to play 1 hour at most and it happened, I'm a fan of console games because there are no hackers, I started to play the one that a friend indicated today.

Anyway, see how much the possibility of unlocking, I believe it was a bug of my internet or the server, or something of the genre. . . Thank you in advance!

(05-09-2017, 07:51 PM)BlackPaladin Wrote: I kinda lol at this guy tryin to go smart, talking nonsense shit about any matter, specially rules related things. Had to say it.

Who are you and what do you know about what happened? Are you here to have an opinion formed about what happened?

I am trying to solve my problem and not cause turmoil, people who use the forum in the same way. If it is not help, do not disturb.

Thanks for nothing!
the admins will be here shortly to discuss it with you, if you're lying they will know, if you're telling the truth and playing the game correctly, then you need not worry and you'll be unbanned
System ban for speedhack.
Guys, let the admins talk to the guy, unless you were in the game when the ban occurred, please reframe from posting.
Exclamation 
(05-09-2017, 08:59 PM)kczak Wrote: System ban for speedhack.

As well? Simply banned by some likely system problem and still be accused of using hack, you're kidding. . . ? Angry 

I am amazed, seriously! Start playing a game and a problem where I know where to be banned unfairly, without any inquiries. . .

Will my account continue to be banned? I do not want to beg for anything, I just want an ultimatum, will it continue to be banned?

(05-09-2017, 09:16 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Guys, let the admins talk to the guy, unless you were in the game when the ban occurred, please reframe from posting.

I was playing at the moment, then the connection with the server crashed, and then I tried to log in again, then I entered the game but I was without any iten, then I logged out and tried logging in again thinking it might have bulged because I was Disconnected, but when I tried again, the banned message simply appeared.

Without taking it or putting it, that was exactly what happened.

Ps: I played for a maximum of 30 minutes. . .
The system banned you because t thought you were speed hacking. The problem is that it's your word against the system and we don't know which is right. There was a point when a few players were banned from lagging, but that was quite a while ago, so it's strange that it would just happen again. Hopefully you're understanding this?

P.S. I have no power to unban players so don't rant to me lol
Sad 
(05-09-2017, 09:36 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: The system banned you because t thought you were speed hacking. The problem is that it's your word against the system and we don't know which is right. There was a point when a few players were banned from lagging, but that was quite a while ago, so it's strange that it would just happen again. Hopefully you're understanding this?

P.S. I have no power to unban players so don't rant to me lol

Fair. . . Nor do I see myself as guilty. And as I said, it is horrible to beg for something that is not to blame. . .

Anyway, it was good to know the game and anyway, thanks for the support, now what I have left and delete the game and continue my life.

I'm disappointed in the situation. . . anyway thank you!