I have banned
Question 
I was banned for a reason not apparent, because NO offensive words no one even uses an illegal program, simply banished from anything and very anxious for a long time to play again, I think it was banned from IP, I try to create an account again And I can not because he claims that I am banned.
Your ingame account name please.

PS No one except the moderators and Damasio reply ro this thread. All other posts will be deleted
there are 4 accounts from that IP, one was banned back on Jan 20th, system auto-ban.  No reason given.  All the others are banned for logging in from a banned IP.
(04-01-2017, 07:30 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: Seu nome de conta no jogo, por favor.

PS Ninguém, exceto os moderadores e Damasio responder ro este segmento. Todas as outras postagens serão deletadas

** email address removed for privacy reasons **
Caligula got it. Referred to chaozz. Ban took place before SH or WH was introduced. Probably CE.

@Caligula wait for chaozz's response
(04-01-2017, 07:35 PM)Kczak Wrote: there are 4 accounts from that IP, one was banned back on Jan 20th, system auto-ban.  No reason given.  All the others are banned for logging in from a banned IP.

I created other accounts for the reason that I used my real name in one of the characters and I did not like it and I changed the name of some, my brother also played in the notebook with me and I in the computer
If there is no unban reason (from before the new ban script), then I say let's give him a second chance. I will unban the account.