How to Make the Gamer Harder for Yourself
ok i have read all comment and i agreed with gavlis  that the game is easy i dont know that i would go as far as to say too easy however when you have so much stuff you can gear out new player without a worry like i have done way too many times its kinda stupid and when you can log off for 3 days and still can wait 2 days b4 you truely have to repair 1 month doesnt seem that long now i personally wont quit because i expect this game to go far however if gavlis thinks the game is too easy then why are we fighting to keep him i mean the game is easy bottem line also when you all have to give ways to make the game harder then your takeing it to far for someone that wants to quit live and let it die guys i think gavlis gets it he will be missed
Motormike, I think you missed the point of discussion.  No one is trying to keep Gavlis, he's "quit" several times and now no one takes his "im quitting" threats serious.  This was split and made into a new topic of anyone who may feel the game lacks "difficulty" and ways they can make it more challenging.  That's all...
We're not really fighting to keep him, we're just giving ideas to make the game more challenging for him and other players.
i think  you missed my point which is bottem line the game is easy  just added that bit that to add my two sense to him leaving bc there have been people that have been trying to keep him reason whys its too easy in my view are listed above
(03-31-2017, 08:50 PM)kczak Wrote: Motormike, I think you missed the point of discussion.  No one is trying to keep Gavlis, he's "quit" several times and now no one takes his "im quitting" threats serious.  This was split and made into a new topic of anyone who may feel the game lacks "difficulty" and ways they can make it more challenging.  That's all...

i have quit only once and thats was about 2 weeks ago and i havn't played since so i dont know where your getting several times from kc please can you give more details on what you are saying bc im a little confused. also if you wouldn't mind editing your words and i mean these ones (No one is trying to keep Gavlis, he's "quit" several times and now no one takes his "im quitting" threats serious) bc they are false
Well, lets see here.

back on the 20th?? you were SHOCKED that admins would use an offensive word, and said then you would stay away from the forums a while, but then it appears that you logged in and posted about every day since then.  This even after you made a request to me to perm delete your forum account.

Quick check of our tools, show you logged into the game as late as the 27th, which was just a couple days ago.

So you see Gav, you keep talking about how bad this game is, and the forums, keep saying you're done, keep saying that you aren't gonna play anymore, keep saying I don't know what you mean, 

- but yet hear you are..still in the game and on the forums.  You tell me...What do you mean when you say you're done?  Cause I'm confused.

I don't think i'll edit my original post, it's neither offensive, or false.
well like before someone obviously has logged in using my account details what a fucking surprise there. plus i dont really care let who ever is using my details carry on because the game is going down any way. plus i dont really have time to argue over nothing. btw i have never once said the game is bad so there's another lie. i have told elmar about what you said so lets see if he can find out whos using my details  Huh
(04-01-2017, 04:30 PM)Gavlis Wrote: well like before someone obviously has logged in using my account details what a fucking surprise there. plus i dont really care let who ever is using my details carry on because the game is going down any way. plus i dont really have time to argue over nothing. btw i have never once said the game is bad so there's another lie. i have told elmar about what you said so lets see if he can find out whos using my details  Huh

the ip's will tell us who it is, and id hope that the admins would post their name to publicly shame the offender also, but, but i dont think anyone on admin team has access to ANY account log in info, , but im guaranteeing that someone is gonna be banned with this accusation, i just cant wait to see how it plays out
and, IF you have reported someone logging into your account before and no action was taken by the admins, then i personally will be pissed, but im hoping that all the 'admin abuse of power' shit that went on with me a few months ago has stopped, but, whoever is lying should probably be expecting a personal message from me
but like i said, right now its he said she said, BUT, we'll see when chaozz releases the ip from the 27th, and see if it matches any of the ip's you use, sounds like a fun investigation if you as me, because either way, a liar, an asshole, OR a major game bug is gonna be exposed as the culprit..... or maybe everyone is telling the truth and someone did hack his account, but these are major accusations and may the truth set you free
Tl;dr the whole story. Just saw the words "admins", "didnt take action", "account hacked"

Well ya. I remember the report. Chaozz asked for your ip too. But as far asi know. You didnt respond. I can search the report though. Untill you send your ip, we cant do anything