Just joking a bit with my "friend" CrazyMonkey.

After several attempts, our dear friend CrazyMonkey, with his sense of justice tried to kill me, but unfortunately, as was to be expected, it was not this time.
A cool video would be of you combat logging before you die every time Wink
This is so boring.
(03-26-2017, 05:55 AM)Sgtbilkko Wrote: A cool video would be of you combat logging before you die every time Wink

Do you know what would be cool? I create a video with every time you died to me. Big Grin
At least i die like a man and lose my stuffs lol. No respekt
(03-27-2017, 02:06 AM)Sgtbilkko Wrote: At least i die like a man and lose my stuffs lol. No respekt

Yes, you die like a man, but you die.
Thanks to admitting to combat logging =) I bet you would die too if you didn't log out the moment you get hit with something =P
There is no such thing as dying like a man. The point of the game is to survive and not die period.
(03-27-2017, 02:34 AM)Kimleno Wrote: Thanks to admitting to combat logging =) I bet you would die too if you didn't log out the moment you get hit with something =P

If you quit the game the moment you hit it, it does not work because it takes about 5 seconds for you to quit completely. Causing his death in the immediate.
he means he finds shelter really fast then logs out