Harassment in game - thoughts
i use the surrender button quite often, usually because im the sheriff and i must trap criminals, but yes, maybe we should put more of anemphaisis on the SURRENDER button? it does work perfectly if you dont want to die, we've all had to adapt with our base building because of minor exploits that we're not aware of until after a few different bases
They can discuss the rules here. If it becomes a huge argument then we can close it, but it shouldn't come to that.

[Image: This%2BIs%2BPolitics.jpg]
For laptops there's no way to enter surrender mode
Flaming, unless you're on linux, you can change the key.
..... hey.... chaozz said ....

"03-04-2017, 10:59 AM

if you leave after getting killed in a pvp survival game, then you're probably not fit for this game. just saying. "

and since its his game idk .... im just saying ...
BP we get it there's is a big difference between regular PvP and targeting a player

Im sure chaozz would let HIS admins know if he didn't agree with something they set
He also approved the rule. Being killed a couple times as a noob isn't the same as being harassed. That's not saying you can't be targeted as a noob, you've proved that you can several times Wink just means that the game isn't meant for people who can't handle being killed a few times.

P.S. chaozz approves all the rules.
(03-12-2017, 07:26 AM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: He also approved the rule. Being killed a couple times as a noob isn't the same as being harassed. That's not saying you can't be targeted as a noob, you've proved that you can several times Wink just means that the game isn't meant for people who can't handle being killed a few times.

P.S. chaozz approves all the rules.

nah ... i get your point Daro, totally, btw I like your name, i love that place, its amazing.
Not sure that's on topic at all lol, you look it up or already know about it?

To sum it up, harassment is when someone goes way too far. Like here's the line for ok pvp, they went 3 miles past it.
I was using KC as an example of how easy it is to avoid being killed. If it was a tiny little map where you couldn't avoid people, maybe rules might be needed but that is not the case.

Also to back track to what FG said, the first couple months I played I got killed A LOT and was on someones kos list for no apparent reason. I didn't cry and quit. I tried to get better and find ways to die less often. Which I am sure most players do. So if someone is going to stop playing because they got killed no sympathy, no loss imo.

To me it just seems funny to have a rule against killing in a pvp survival game.