Tracker's Tower
Hey folks. I'm  new to Survius. I  found the game about a week ago. I've been greatly enjoying the building aspect and, thought I'd share my current project. I will update pics when finished. Also, plan to open the tower doors to public so it can be enjoyed, and most likely vandalized later this week - date to be announced. Cheers!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Saw it last night, pretty nice looking!
Dude, amazing work! Well done!
wow verry nice Smile
are u gonna attempt to crash the plane? i would, maybe catch it as it drops the payload and break the server
I think you should try to catch the plane. It could be an awesome screen shot or even video. Cool tower, keep going higher, see how high the game will let you build. REACH FOR THE STARS !!!!
Set up a ticket station there. 1 metal to go to the top floor. 24/7 open!

(I will be sad if the server wipes out Sad)
i would like to go on record and state i will be opening up my base pictured below too all hunters on us2 come one come all just to have fun

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-05-2017, 05:16 PM)Tracker Wrote: Hey folks. I'm  new to Survius. I  found the game about a week ago. I've been greatly enjoying the building aspect and, thought I'd share my current project. I will update pics when finished. Also, plan to open the tower doors to public so it can be enjoyed, and most likely vandalized later this week - date to be announced. Cheers!

hey tracker ill add the video soon

(03-07-2017, 06:19 PM)Gavlis Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 05:16 PM)Tracker Wrote: Hey folks. I'm  new to Survius. I  found the game about a week ago. I've been greatly enjoying the building aspect and, thought I'd share my current project. I will update pics when finished. Also, plan to open the tower doors to public so it can be enjoyed, and most likely vandalized later this week - date to be announced. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzkWlau2oZE
Far as plane goes, I really wish i'd known about it or i'd totally of built this monster in path! lol.At any rate , can see most the airdrops from top. Anyhow, it's mostly Done now, thanks filming galvis , and special thanks to mike and levi for helping me finish last floor. Going to try to get my brother to join game and film for me, he's more of a gamer than me, has better pc and software to film/screenshot, will upload asap. Thanks for support folks and hit me up if you'd like a tour, public access bridge almost built. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzkWlau2oZE
Just watched video , I dig it thanks man for immortalizing it on youtube! Will have to update it now that i added final touches.