Survival book
The next version of Survius will have a Survival book (by pressing F1).

I am showing the pages I have made so far. More ideas are welcome!

[Image: survivalbook_keys.png]

[Image: survivalbook_hunting.png]

[Image: survivalbook_campfires.png]

[Image: survivalbook_navigation.png]
looks really nice
It's cool, but shouldn't it look like a relatively modern survival book and not an ancient one?
[align=center][color=#3366ff][font=Times New Roman][i]For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.[/i][/font][/color][/align]
I understand your point, but in my imagination you found the book somewhere, and you've been living off the land for a few years now. So the book is old, and the knowledge in it even older.
Ah, so it's not an old book but an old weathered book
[align=center][color=#3366ff][font=Times New Roman][i]For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.[/i][/font][/color][/align]
exactly. me not english good Tongue
ummm.... is there a shadow??? i didnt find one
If you don't see shadows in game, then you have your graphic settings set too low.
(06-26-2015, 03:30 PM)chaozz Wrote: If you don't see shadows in game, then you have your graphic settings set too low.

graphics settings of my c or the graphics settings of the game?

the game graphics is "fastest"

My pc graphics is not slow too.
Got an AMD Msi CPU
I mean the settings of the game. Fastest is the lowest graphical game setting and does not include shadows. The first game mode that has shadows is 'Simple'.