Version 0.7.0
well that makes sense
everybody knows how chaozz wants to make this game more realistic right? well everybody knows how there are sniper rifles, smgs(sub-machine guns), assault rifles, lmgs(light machine guns, the ones with the biggest ammo capacity), and rocket launchers right? well if you want just one of those guns each to be on this game, then like this post. if we can get up to 300-500 likes then I will tell chaozz and ask him to put 1 each of those weapons in this game! he knows how many of us want more weapons, how we keep asking him, he knows he wants to make this game more realistic, so why in the heck not put at least 1 sr, 1 ar, 1 smg, 1 lmg, and 1 rocket launcher in this game?
(02-27-2017, 03:03 PM)jakcox54321 Wrote: everybody knows how chaozz wants to make this game more realistic right? well everybody knows how there are sniper rifles, smgs(sub-machine guns), assault rifles, lmgs(light machine guns, the ones with the biggest ammo capacity), and rocket launchers right? 

the fact those weapons exist, is no justification to add them to any game? if you use that rule, then where are the elephants, sky scrapers or trains? those all exist as well.

I've said this many times before, and I'll tell you as well: the emphasis of this game is survival, not killing. and for realism's sake, how would it make sense to have assault weapons on a small island with a tiny population?

you can vote all you like, but they won't be added. this is not dayz.
(02-27-2017, 03:03 PM)jakcox54321 Wrote: everybody knows how chaozz wants to make this game more realistic right? well everybody knows how there are sniper rifles, smgs(sub-machine guns), assault rifles, lmgs(light machine guns, the ones with the biggest ammo capacity), and rocket launchers right? well if you want just one of those guns each to be on this game, then like this post. if we can get up to 300-500 likes then I will tell chaozz and ask him to put 1 each of those weapons in this game! he knows how many of us want more weapons, how we keep asking him, he knows he wants to make this game more realistic, so why in the heck not put at least 1 sr, 1 ar, 1 smg, 1 lmg, and 1 rocket launcher in this game?

Jak,

That is the EXACT message you PM'd me.  And what did I tell you there.  We've been down this road alot, and Chaozz isn't interested.  It's NOT going to happen.  If that's what you want, you need to play Rust, or DayZ.

Elephants would be cool though Chaozz, i vote yes for elephants..Nelson already did skyscrapers...
(02-27-2017, 03:54 PM)kczak Wrote: Elephants would be cool though Chaozz, i vote yes for elephants..Nelson already did skyscrapers...

Elephant hmm..?
What about some dinosaursa too? And wont mind lions and tigers.
Survius meets Jumanji....and Zombie elephants...
So long as I get a rifle to shoot a little further away with a scope in the next 5 years then I'm happy lol. Cow farms would be interesting too XD
(02-27-2017, 05:36 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: So long as I get a rifle to shoot a little further away with a scope in the next 5 years then I'm happy lol. Cow farms would be interesting too XD

I was literally just typing this up - on a small island that is rife with hunters, a hunting rifle would not be that unexpected. I would think this would have a 1 shot kill to players, as opposed to the 2 shots from the 1911.

In order to counter this from becoming overpowered in all situations, you could modify the firing time to be something along the lines of 1.5-2x the current speed of the pistol (essentially making it a bolt action single shot).

In addition to this you could also incorporate crafting a few materials to created a Scoped Hunting Rifle, which would then auto-zoom when aimed.

I know this is not chaozz's intention, but from a realism perspective, this would not be completely unheard of. I mean, it's better than zombie elephants and dinosaurs, right? RIGHT?
The hunting rifle would probably do more like 75 dmg (3/4 health) and take 3-5 seconds to reload. Again, crossbows are used for hunting as are rifles, and pistol are used for home/personal safety. Rifle is a lot louder and slower, but has more range. It would be balanced.

Don't worry chaozz, we're not expecting or wanting a rifle any time soon, just at some point Wink