Not the best update.
Exclamation 
Chaozz i suggest you to make survius off and make update without rush, because now it's little bit unplayable.. Safes can be opened by anyone, doors too, building bug still exists.. It doesn't matter how long it takes, but everybody will agree that game must be good quality. While you will be working, we will patiently wait  Cool Cool
What you seem to be missing is that these bugs are only found because you tested the game in it's current state. I threw the code around quite significantly but I can't test it alone.

So enjoy the broken update, while I work on fixing the bugs you all reported.
(02-26-2017, 01:56 AM)chaozz Wrote: What you seem to be missing is that these bugs are only found because you tested the game in it's current state. I threw the code around quite significantly but I can't test it alone.

Dis guy works his butt off for yall, hes makin the game best he can,
give the guy some space.
THANK YOU!
(02-26-2017, 07:26 PM)Spiderbatkid Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 01:56 AM)chaozz Wrote: What you seem to be missing is that these bugs are only found because you tested the game in it's current state. I threw the code around quite significantly but I can't test it alone.

Dis guy works his butt off for yall, hes makin the game best he can,
give the guy some space.

Simple
And always remember, us playing the game is what finds the bugs, chaozz can't do it on his own, he can only fix what we all find.
I understand, sorry, overreacted.
No problem, we all do it at some point.
Thanks for that last message Voveriukas11. I'll close this as I just released a new build.