Version 0.6.7
(02-24-2017, 09:56 PM)Voveriukas11 Wrote: It's not thread to talk about somebody house.

sorry SIR

(02-24-2017, 10:00 PM)Gavlis Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 09:56 PM)Voveriukas11 Wrote: It's not thread to talk about somebody house.

sorry SIR

plus theres not much else to talk about just making conversation while we wait
Make a thread in offtopic
(02-24-2017, 10:03 PM)Voveriukas11 Wrote: Make a thread in offtopic

ok if its that much of an issue i will, i appologise
vover, we understand your frustration with the server reset, but last i check you're also just a MEMBER, are u getting angry because you see a new reply in this thread and you keep checking to see if its up and running? im sure this one will be deleted and a new one started because of the launch delay anyways, so lets keep this one open as THE OFFTOPIC thread

hell, the new update might even switch to 6.8 because of this unforeseen circumstance
I just think that forum must be neat
I request an admin to erase all non related posts in this thread (including this one), the related ones lose attention and are most likely to not being addressed.thanks.
there are no admins online current lmfao, like i said, there isa good chance that the new update is gonna switch to 6.8 or 6.7.2 or some shit, so, anyways, thats a nice big house you got there
I am checking to see if its running again, but not angry at all, little bit sad to lose all stuff, but i am not only one so its okey. I am just a member but trying to involve into survius community.
black p your one to talk its because of ppl like you that some players dont play because you kill them and think its funny. this game needs players not to lose players

(02-24-2017, 10:09 PM)Wrecktem_Recker Wrote: there are no admins online current lmfao, like i said, there isa  good chance that the new update is gonna switch to 6.8 or 6.7.2 or some shit, so, anyways, thats a nice big house you got there

ty we work hard for it too
(02-24-2017, 10:11 PM)Gavlis Wrote: black p your one to talk its because of ppl like you that some players dont play because you kill them and think its funny. this game needs players not to lose players

(02-24-2017, 10:09 PM)Wrecktem_Recker Wrote: there are no admins online current lmfao, like i said, there isa  good chance that the new update is gonna switch to 6.8 or 6.7.2 or some shit, so, anyways, thats a nice big house you got there

ty we work hard for it too

This thread is now Locked, since the launch of .6.7 is obviously delayed, and this has gone waaaaay off topic.  If .6.7 returns we will notify you via this post, if .6.8 makes an appearance, you'll see that too.  Once we have a running version again, we'll make a post for you to discuss the issues with it.

Daro, can you clean it up a bit when you get a free sec.