Version 0.6.7
Can't download the game, links are broken.

Wrecker, not sure where the post is, if it was deleted then it was a permanent delete and I can't find out who did it, or it might not have saved (not sure if that's a possibility).
(02-24-2017, 07:19 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Can't download the game, links are broken.

Wrecker, not sure where the post is, if it was deleted then it was a permanent delete and I can't find out who did it, or it might not have saved (not sure if that's a possibility).

thats a good sign about the links 

there will be new ones soon thats what happened earlier
See I thought that too, then waited an hour or more and tried again to the same broken links.
404 not found.

This saddens Will Smith
usually from what i have found that means chaozz has taken down the links to make changes or update them
(02-24-2017, 07:29 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: See I thought that too, then waited an hour or more and tried again to the same broken links.

he tried something earlier and said it was done but it still didnt work now we havnt seen him on here so hes probably on a mission to fix it
Will Smith is worried.
it was out this morning, but server was stuck on loading, now there isnt a download, and linux was the only os he couldnt patch as far as disappearing bases upon logging in, but yes, you're correct, all 3 OS at one point had the disappearing bases bug, its just linux refuses to cooperate and also be stable along with MAC AND PC, and this is part of the reason why most games dont support linux in the firstplace, almost like you have to have a different set of code altogether

oh i get it, WILL SMITH speaks in 3rd person about himself just like JIMMY on the show seinfeld.... 25 years ago
Will Smith thinks it is strange that MAC works but Linux doesnt when the Apple OS is Linux based....
(02-24-2017, 07:35 PM)WillSmith Wrote: Will Smith is worried.

dont be probably  just a  simple coding issue between the links and the game