We are working on an update!
Quote:Thanks for the suggestions @Vincent89. We've talked about adding rewards for days alive and that'll hopefully be added sometime in the future. I also like your idea about quests and rewards. As for loot spawning, it'll spawn whether or not anyone else is playing, as long as you're online long enough for items to begin spawning again. It just tends to get spread around so if you loot one area, the next time that item spawns it'll likely spawn in a different area of the map that's also been recently looted, and vice versa, so it's best to loot different areas of the map each time if the area you've recently looted hasn't respawned items yet.

You are welcome and thanks all of you for reading the message. It's wonderful to hear that in the future there would be a chance to get rewards for how many days you survive, I think this a beautiful touch. Also thanks a lot for taking into consideration the quests and rewards idea, I am really glad to hear about this. Regarding the item spawn, I finally understand how this is working now. The most important thing for me was that items get respawn also if none is playing into your same server so after all this is working fine to me, thanks a lot for the explanation once again.

Messages In This Thread
We are working on an update! - by sha1 - 11-24-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: We are working on an update! - by Vincent89 - 11-24-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: We are working on an update! - by Vincent89 - 11-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: We are working on an update! - by AbbaddoN33 - 11-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: We are working on an update! - by sha1 - 11-25-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: We are working on an update! - by zIpPeDy - 12-04-2019, 03:42 AM