Wall of Clemenster
Brick 
Hello, Survians!
Lately, me and my friend Toolman have been working on a massive wall for the town of Clemenster in US1.

We were planning to finish building the wall in a matter of 24 hours for easier maintaining, but it took us more than 48 hours of constant working against all expectations.

What is it for?
-A project as big as this shouldn't and is not for the favor of a player or any clan, but it's built to become PK Free major settlement for EVERYONE where you can trade, stay for the night and ask for any sort of help in.

How is it working?
-Most of us are English speakers only, so we chose US1 to ensure the perfect communication with most of the new players that join US1 and eventually make more friends by inviting them to the safety of the wall, trade with them for a little amount of planks and teach them about the game mechanics and hopefully try to build the next Survius generation.

Do we shoot the crap out of anyone who approach the wall?
-NO! We try to communicate with them and welcome them in peace. It's a PK Free zone as i said and we have no intentions at all to do otherwise unless we're really forced to defend it. We just ask them to inform us before they come back next time.

The strategy above has proved to be successful and some new players got more excited about the game and came back to trade and ask for help.

Speaking of myself, I stop PvP/Hunting in Survius regardless of which server until we reach a reasonable amount of players and I ask every fellow hunter to follow my path for the sake of the game.

We're the fellow Survians.. This is the Wall of Clem..
[Image: Wall_of_Clem.png]

Messages In This Thread
Wall of Clemenster - by Manhattan - 08-27-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Wall of Clemenster - by WhiteWolf - 08-28-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Wall of Clemenster - by Manhattan - 08-28-2018, 08:41 PM
RE: Wall of Clemenster - by WhiteWolf - 08-28-2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Wall of Clemenster - by professorv7p - 08-29-2018, 01:51 AM
RE: Wall of Clemenster - by OcGuy1 - 08-29-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Wall of Clemenster - by Nemesis - 11-26-2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Wall of Clemenster - by jhonny_kratos - 11-26-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Wall of Clemenster - by WhiteWolf - 11-26-2018, 11:47 PM
RE: Wall of Clemenster - by zimmi1010 - 11-27-2018, 09:38 PM