Survius Forums
The Wall Topic Continued from Family Matters - Printable Version

+- Survius Forums (https://www.survius.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Alpha (https://www.survius.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.survius.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Wall Topic Continued from Family Matters (/thread-2649.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Wall Topic Continued from Family Matters - WhiteWolf - 08-27-2018

Now on to other matters. I had heard there is a wall around Clem in US1 and had to see for myself. so I made an account and went to see. Kudos to those who built the wall. It looks awesome. Massive undertaking on your part. But don't you think it will drive new players away if they can not loot in the main loot spot without your permission? I mean it would be a great idea if the game was not in alpha mode and more stable and we had a ton of players. But it is still an alpha game and we are very short on players. I would think you all would want to encourage new players to keep coming back and playing. Just saying...

Now I want to address the issue of a player being accused of being me. It was brought to my attention that a new player is being harrassed by old players demanding she admit to being ww. Well she is not me. And I can only hope that you guys have not driven her away as you do need new players. When I said I was leaving the game for a while to deal with family issues I meant it. And it breaks my heart that you would think otherwise about me. I thought this community was different than others. That you actually cared for each other. I guess I missed the mark on that one. My bad...

I love Survius, don't get me wrong. This is by far the best game I have played in a long time. And Chaozz you are an incredible game developer. Please keep up the great you are doing. Don't let the turkeys get you down...

So, after all that, I just wanted to say I am truly disappointed in the players and their behavior towards new players. I am discouraged and broken hearted at this turn of events. And have no plans or desire to come back to the game. You have changed this game into something I don't recognize and for that I am so very sad. Maybe some where down the road in the future I will download Survius again and see what has become of it. But till then I am out. I love you all but I can't play a game where new players are forced to ask permission to loot. I wish you all the best.

And on that note I will finish with my old saying...

Stay safe and happy hunting...

RE: Family Matters - Neegan - 08-27-2018

This just pisses me off

RE: Family Matters - FatalKitten - 08-27-2018

That wall is really no different than what other players have tried to do with taking over towns.  

There's a gap along the road leading into clem for players to get into so it's not completely blocked off.

When the issue of players trying to take over towns was brought to Chaozz's attention before, the response given was, "if 5 players can't take out 1 person, then something is wrong, it's not illegal".  

Yesterday when i was on i noticed that if a player did in fact ask if they could come into clem, they were allowed to do so without repercussions. 

Now I'm not defending what has happened but I will say it's not illegal.

Whatever fatal

Just like ww said this is some of the reason we have 4 players on at a time. It's one thing to "lock" 1 person or clans base down but this is a different level.......

And as for the 5 player comment if there was that many on at a time you're right we could do something but guess what there isn't so now we all just deal with it right? Guess so......

(08-27-2018, 04:35 PM)Neegan Wrote: Whatever fatal

Just like ww said this is some of the reason we have 4 players on at a time. It's one thing to "lock" 1 person or clans base down but this is a different level.......

And as for the 5 player comment if there was that many on at a time you're right we could do something but guess what there isn't so now we all just deal with it right? Guess so......

I was referring to when Manulee tried to take over Wennerston.  What did you guys do then? Remember? Or the time he tried to take over Clemenster? What did you guys do then?  How is this any different?  

I honestly feel that locking a person's base down (putting a wall around it) is far worse than putting a wall around a city or town which clearly has a huge gap in it so that it's not totally inaccessible.

RE: Family Matters - DarkCoder - 08-27-2018

The one who made the wall... Will also have to work hard to keep that. Cause the bigger they are, the harder they fall. There's no problem with that wall "yet". Yes, it will drive the new players away from best loot locations, but at the same time they will take it as a challenge and outrun it in the future

(08-27-2018, 04:54 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: The one who made the wall... Will also have to work hard to keep that. Cause the bigger they are, the harder they fall. There's no problem with that wall "yet". Yes, it will drive the new players away from best loot locations, but at the same time they will take it as a challenge and outrun it in the future

I agree, this wall is huge and it will take alot of time and effort to keep up the repairs.  And where do you suggest we put this thread? lol  It's all in response to WW's post, which she continued on in Family Matters.

(08-27-2018, 04:54 PM)FatalKitten Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 04:35 PM)Neegan Wrote: Whatever fatal

I was referring to when Manulee tried to take over Wennerston.  What did you guys do then? Remember? Or the time he tried to take over Clemenster? What did you guys do then?  How is this any different?  

I honestly feel that locking a person's base down (putting a wall around it) is far worse than putting a wall around a city or town which clearly has a huge gap in it so that it's not totally inaccessible.

Read what you wrote??!!! They were doing the same thing as this and what did we do?? Just like the 5 person comment said we stopped them!!! This is different for many reasons if you cap a base off or clan base it's 1 individual this is the whole Damn game fatal idk how you can't understand that. Like White wolf said this effects the main spot on the game. Look I'm not upset with these guys in fact they're my friends I'm upset with the situation. WE HAVE NO PLAYERS!!!! They kill every noob off when they come In the game and then they do not return. It sucks getting on and there is only 3 people playing the game. Forget it if you all can't see this problem then we will never move forward. And you know that we only did that to the people that were jerks and you wss a part of that. As guardians we helped people a lot and you wss there you know

Also this is not a shot at the ones who built the wall kudos to you guys it's a monster project as a builder i respect what you all did. So plz don't take what i say the wrong way.

RE: Family Matters - Toolmanxiii - 08-27-2018

I am sorry if we upset people with our wall. it was just something we wanted to try . Days of preparation . Days of chopping. 2 days to actually build it. I'm talking real days,not game days .And we let Players in when they come . we also call it a safe zone . none of us has killed anyone in clem .(well 1 exception but he was a banned player ) The asking permission part is just a ruse lol . it keeps Pk's out .
As anyone that plays Knows I Help new players . I give or show where to find stuff in the game . Try and answer anything they ask or just give them some advice on how to survive . I'm on the game for hrs at a time in one form or the other . Come in peace go in peace . attack and die . we just give your loot to someone that needs it .
So I'm not sure how some can say it's bad for the game .

Toolmaxiii