need more testers?
i very rarely see other playing i think ive see about 4 different ppl . i feel we should try get more ppl in to test plus then u could play more cos i can join servers. or maybe chaozz needs to set up a day were he will host and send mail to all inv them to join. it might be helpful?
i love to see what happneds with server if like 50 ppl all jump as one Tongue
just give us enought time so we can make sure we can get there
This is a closed alpha. Only a few people were allowed to join (I haven't advertised it yet). This was to see how the game responded with more than two players. I am glad I did a closed Alpha, because it helped me fix so many bugs.

Tommorrow (or the day after that) the game will open up for everyone. A free open alpha. Hopefully I'll get more players to try the game. But I could use some help to spread the word. If anyone has some ideas, that'd be great!
I will advertise in German forums. But can not promise anything. German players are very spoiled by titles like DayZ
I can link quite a few. Once your are ready?
(03-29-2015, 06:20 PM)Jetcutter Wrote: I can link quite a few. Once your are ready?

I'm ready. I've added a download section on the homepage. 1 day before I start announcing it. So go right ahead.

(03-29-2015, 04:53 PM)chaozz Wrote: This is a closed alpha. Only a few people were allowed to join (I haven't advertised it yet). This was to see how the game responded with more than two players. I am glad I did a closed Alpha, because it helped me fix so many bugs.

Tommorrow (or the day after that) the game will open up for everyone. A free open alpha. Hopefully I'll get more players to try the game. But I could use some help to spread the word. If anyone has some ideas, that'd be great!

last time i checked DayZ wasn't free to play, even in Alpha. Smile
Here they come.
(03-29-2015, 08:46 PM)chaozz Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 06:20 PM)Jetcutter Wrote: I can link quite a few. Once your are ready?

I'm ready. I've added a download section on the homepage. 1 day before I start announcing it. So go right ahead.

(03-29-2015, 04:53 PM)chaozz Wrote: This is a closed alpha. Only a few people were allowed to join (I haven't advertised it yet). This was to see how the game responded with more than two players. I am glad I did a closed Alpha, because it helped me fix so many bugs.

last time i checked DayZ wasn't free to play, even in Alpha. Smile

We could perhaps start a twitter page if you haven't done so to spread the brilliance of this game.
-Indiemind
im going to play for a long time if anyone wants to join, im friendly, also the lack of players is quite sad because i love multiplayer interactions.
I'll jump in shortly.
Ok, I am an Idiot, how do I chat, my first run finding people..
Sorry fellas