Survius Forums

Full Version: Base Raids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we have again somthing to use so we can raid bases???First it was the log ladder...then we use stacked crates and now nothing only arrows but many times the arrows go through the wall and lost them...no fun at all...At least make a picklock or somthing
build a huge wall around the base ... wait 9 days and break the enemy base ha ha ... or call jhunnyor ... he's the best at it lol
(01-16-2020, 06:49 PM)jhonny_kratos Wrote: [ -> ]build a huge wall around the base ... wait 9 days and break the enemy base ha ha ... or call jhunnyor ... he's the best at it lol
This is solution for noobs and dont works cuz all bases has tree inside so they can repair but i dont wanna waste my time repair that wall....im talking about real raid...get in grab the loot get out...leave a thanks note...9 day base means owner has left the game!
Not sure but i think jhunnyor is banned for many reasons...hacking is one of them...beyond this i dont think he can do more than me...
Maybe lessen the days required to break the wall? Or have another tool in-game that can barge a 3 days old door/wall and the tool breaks after breaking the door? Idk let's get some suggestions. Base raiding will surely make clans more active
I'd honestly like to see base raiding come back, but I don't want to see AFK raiding again, that crap is dumb in any game.

I personally wouldn't like to see raiding completely destroy a base, just give you access (eg. destroying doors). Of course a logout timer would be needed so you can't just logout and prevent a raid, but the timer being too long would also cause issues.

I made a suggestion a couple months ago about one possible idea. It might give more ideas for the system: https://www.survius.com/forums/thread-2966.html
(01-16-2020, 08:09 PM)Nêmesis Wrote: [ -> ]Não tenho certeza, mas acho que o jhunnyor é proibido por muitas razões ... o hacking é um deles ... além disso, não acho que ele possa fazer mais do que eu ...
1º Eu sou o "jhunnyor" ha ha ... e você pode ter certeza de que posso fazer muito mais do que você mesmo sendo banido ... você pode ter certeza disso ... 2º se você acha que servir uma base é uma estratégia noob , então você deve ter outra idéia ... ah não! .. você não tem outro jeito, então você fez esse post ... rs ... percebi que nada desse jogo te agrada, até agora não vi nenhum elogio ... me faz pensar que você sabe muito sobre programação e talvez você possua um jogo que já foi finalizado .... se eu perdesse todas as alternativas sobre você, acho que seria interessante procurar outro jogo em vez de apontar as falhas do jogo .... .. finalmente, em breve você receberá algumas flechas minhas e conversaremos melhor lol ... brincou: D
(01-16-2020, 08:30 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: [ -> ]It might give more ideas for the system: https://www.survius.com/forums/thread-2966.html
 Just a craftable item like lock pick but the lockpicking process not always be succses...the item brokes and you must craft it again...somthing like that...or different lock mechanisms can add to doors...smart building is the key to prevent raids...

(01-16-2020, 09:17 PM)jhonny_kratos Wrote: [ -> ]1º Eu sou o "jhunnyor" ha ha ... e você pode ter certeza de que posso fazer muito mais do que você mesmo sendo banido ... você pode ter certeza disso ... 2º se você acha que servir uma base é uma estratégia noob , então você deve ter outra idéia ... ah não! .. você não tem outro jeito, então você fez esse post ... rs ... percebi que nada desse jogo te agrada, até agora não vi nenhum elogio ... me faz pensar que você sabe muito sobre programação e talvez você possua um jogo que já foi finalizado .... se eu perdesse todas as alternativas sobre você, acho que seria interessante procurar outro jogo em vez de apontar as falhas do jogo .... .. finalmente, em breve você receberá algumas flechas minhas e conversaremos melhor lol ... brincou: D
You threat me boy???I already know that Jhunnyor was you....After i saw all your crying to admins to unban you after you broke all the rules of the game...All i know is people dont change....so good luck with arrows!!! And ofc i have alternative games to play...why you though im gonna stay to this???I just feel sorry for some new players you gonna drive away from game when you gonna k.o.s like the last time you play.Players like you is responsible for the lack of players...Last thing why you think i need any commendation?Ι dont even care to have that or good reputation...
2nd best at it I'd say!!!! Don't forget I AM NEEGAN!!!!
Perhaps you should be able to destroy a wall (or door) whenever it starts decaying (changes color).

Or I could start working on adding ladders. But those would still not let you inside a base that is properly built.
(01-17-2020, 01:50 PM)chaozz Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you should be able to destroy a wall (or door) whenever it starts decaying (changes color).

Or I could start working on adding ladders. But those would still not let you inside a base that is properly built.
I dont think ladders will work....
1)You must find a base with windows so see inside and IF you are lucky enough to find a crate near that windows.That leads to some "problems".New players find the crates empty and leave the game or close all windows so raiders dont need the ladder anymore
2)If you can destroy decaying walls or doors you mean decrease the days you must repair them???In this case you just cut 2 days from what  it is now...
Pages: 1 2