Survius Forums

Full Version: [ACCEPTED] Slayzombies Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Username: slayzombies
Server: US2
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes, cause i didnt get told what i freaking got banned for, and when i asked to repeat he just left.????
Admit to offense? (yes and what/no): NO
Other comments: im guessing this about snowballz and reaper? becaause they were calling me names too, so why the hell arent they banned too?!?

hell they even called Dysfunctional and FatalKittens a retard too, really ??? lmfaoo
Do you have proof they called anyone retard?
(04-22-2018, 08:54 PM)slayzombies Wrote: [ -> ]Username: slayzombies
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes, cause i didnt get told what i freaking got banned for, and when i asked to repeat he just left.????
Other comments: im guessing this about snowballz and reaper? becaause they were calling me names too, so why the hell arent they banned too?!?

hell they even called Dysfunctional and FatalKittens a retard too, really ??? lmfaoo

[Image: image.jpg]
(04-22-2018, 09:04 PM)WhiteWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have proof they called anyone retard?

YOU BANNED ME BEFORE I CAN TAKE A PICTURE!!!!!!
And I asked for your side of the story and you would not respond. I told you I was banning you and you could take it to the forums.
so of course not, LMFAOO!!!! wow

Yeah and i said i was smoking a cig, and you just upped and banned me without telling me any fucking thing dude.. lmfao
(04-22-2018, 09:04 PM)Snowballz Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2018, 08:54 PM)slayzombies Wrote: [ -> ]Username: slayzombies

[Image: image.jpg]
how aabout you scroll down to see what they said? like really hahahahhahaha
[img]blob:https://survius.com/1a2e194e-f3bc-4084-b3c5-9b072fa7c7c2[/img]
Yeah that's a bit extreme but shouldn't he have been kicked first?  Then if he contiued after kick then ban him?  Thats the procedure i was told.
Pages: 1 2 3